A New Career Awaits You at Las Vegas Medical Assistant School!
Our Medical Assistant School takes place in a professional Medical office where you’ll get hands-on training and become comfortable with the medical assisting environment.
The final exam will be the Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) exam. Once you have completed and passed our program, you will be eligible to take the exams for Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT) and EKG Technician (CET).
We maintain a low student to teacher ratio so students can work closely with instructors to learn the profession. Our school is affordable and we offer payment plans with no credit check! You’ll go to class for 24 Saturdays from 8 am – 12 pm or 1pm – 5 pm.
You will attend weekly classes and complete online lectures and homework during the week. Please see our School Calendar for class dates.
Five Steps to a New Career
- Call us at 702-527-3047 to make an appointment with an Admissions Representative.
- Tour the facility and complete the registration paperwork.
- Sign up for a payment plan or pay for the course in full.
- Attend classes and an 80-hour externship.
- Pass the CCMA exam.
- A high school diploma or GED
- An up-to-date immunization record
- A government-issued ID
- A down payment made before the first day of class